Sex chat reg or cc

If you learn information about an offender, you may tell others.

Additionally, law enforcement may tell the community about sex offenders living in the area.If you have information that an offender is not living at the reported address, you should contact your local law enforcement agency.An individual who is adjudicated as a youthful offender or juvenile delinquent is not convicted of a crime, and his or her records are not available to the public.Effective March 15, 2010, you can now register to receive alerts – via e-mail, text message, fax or telephone – whenever a Level 2 or Level 3 sex offender listed on the public subdirectory moves to, or from, a community of interest to you or your family.

You may also call the Sex Offender Registry at 518-457-5837 or 1-800-262-3257 to get information about all levels of sex offenders.

DCJS has many teaching tools on its website under Missing Children/Safety for use when talking to children.